Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow!!!!! I cannot believe how long its been since I have updated. Not a lot has happened except that I've been soooooo busy. As usual. However exciting news is that the semester is almost over and I will be done until mid January!!!! I have around 5 weeks off of school and cannot be more excited about that! College Rocks!!! Anywho, nothing new has happened. I have a final today at noon so I should probably get some sleep since it's 12:30 in the morning. I've decided that as soon as I get out of class on Friday, I will be hitting the gym and be running around the nrighborhood. I have made a new committment to lose weight before I go back tgo school in January. I'd like to lose around 20lbs. Anyways, I should probably be getting to sleep for my first final in college! Wish me luck!

Until next time!

No comments: