Monday, December 8, 2008

It's about over!

Almost done!!!

So I'm almost officially done with my first semster. I took my reading final on Wed Dec. 3rd. I made a 91! Took my P.E. on Sat the 6th. Made an 84! and I took my English one today. I'm pretty sure I did fine. It was one of those ones that were if you actually do it and try on the questions you'll get a good grade. My math final is on thrusday. I really should probably study for it. Oh well. I'll start tomorrow after i work out. Oh btw, i have been working out as much as I can. Im going to try to start working out in the mornings and lifting weights at night. When school starts though I'll have to end up only working out at nights. I want to lose 100lbs by next thanksgiving. I'll keep updating!

Anyways its late.
Night!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Keep up the good work and you can take a run anytime down the street to see me :)