Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

I'm just a tad bit upset! my parents left for Mexico a few minutes ago and will not be back until sunday afternoon. I'm sad, because not only do I have to act as both a mom and a dad to my little brother, but I also have to make time for homework and school. So my day will consist of waking up at 7am to take little brother to school, eat some breakfast, possibly work on a little bit of homework, take a shower, eat lunch, go to school, go to work, come home, make dinner, and then try to squeeze in some more homework before I'm too exhausted to walk. And then repeat it again the next day. But I'll also miss them. I hate having to tell them bye! But I guess to lift my spirit I do have a party I'm going to with my friend on Friday night, and a halloween party on saturday night so that will make time pass more quickly. ANyway's Happy Hump Day !

No comments: