Saturday, October 18, 2008

WOW It's been a while!

Sorry it's taken me so long to update. Been suuuuuper busy with school and work. I was in the process of switching jobs and that took a lot of time for me to adjust. I'm kind of upset though because the money thats supposed to come in for my hail damage fixing is not here and should have been here quite a while ago. So either the mail is running (inching) at snail pace and it's just taking forever or somehow in the process of it being sent it was stolen. Sucks real bad. And also I'm supposed to be getting a $500 check in the mail for graduating from highschool early and I also still have yet to recieve that. Its pissing me off just a bit.... But other than that no new interesting news besides the fact that my life is sooooooo busy. Between being in school full-time and almost working full-time leaves me very little time to even do homework let alone update anything such as this and myspace. Hopefull there wont be such a long gap in my next post!! Will try to keep ya'll posted. =)

No comments: