Friday, September 26, 2008

My First Time!

This is my first ever blog entry and the first of hopefully more to come!
But also today I had an accident and thankfully no one was hurt and there wasn't too much damage to either car.
I am currently in school and I'm going to NCTC in Corinth. I really like it and it's not nearly as hard as I expected it to be! It's almost like just being the next grade up from 12th grade. However, it's early in the year and I'm taking some pretty easy classes right now. I got a job working back at the daycare I worked at a few months ago. I'm starting out labeled as a SUB but I know in a short amount of time I'll become a floater again! I'm so excited! Anyways, there should be more to come.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Woo Hoo this was so much fun getting you backgound fixed.... I am glad you are blogging now :)